Friday 30 May 2014

Review - Artist of Makeup Flawless Coverage Foundation

Bonjour Lovelies, hope you are all well.

Today's post is one I have wanted to do for a long and it is on the Artist of Makeup Flawless Coverage Foundation. The reason I have waited a long time to do this post is because I really wanted to try the foundation out for a long time since I have never used a cream foundation before and what better time to review it when i have hit pan (please excuse the state of my palette)!

P.S - I use the shade 35 but I think I can go 1 shade lighter


I love this foundation so much! I have never been complimented so much on how glowing my skin looks and how young I look. Bear in mind I am only 19 (just turned) but when I wear this, people think i am younger because it gives such a beautiful glow.

When I first bought this foundation, I really wasnt sure how to use it because, as I mentioned, this is the first cream foundation that I have used. I use the Real Techniques 'Buffing Brush' for a softer day-to-day application, or, if I have a special occasion and I am going to be photographed, i use the Real Techniques 'Expert Face Brush' which just makes application so easy and look like you have flawless, perfect skin. 



Another thing I love about this foundation is that I dont feel like i need to powder my skin when I have finished my makeup like I normally would with a liquid foundation. This makes me so happy as, even though i have dry skin, I can get a little shiny on my t-zone on occasion. Even if I do get shiny, a light dusting of powder makes everything look flawless again.

From a price point of view, I paid £15 for the foundation which might seem expensive, but, I bought this foundation back in November and the picture above is how much i have left. That is enough to give me another couple of months use noting that I do not use this foundation every day. Comparing the price to other foundations on the market, £15 is reasonable for how long it lasts and the quality and wear of the product.
 

All in all, I am very impressed with the foundation. I am so glad that I decided to buy it because I definitely feel like I have got my money's worth from this product.  I will most likely be repurchasing this foundation when I have completely run out of it which is rare because I never finish a foundation in a hurry (apart from Bourjois Healthy Mix).

Please check out Zukreat's Youtube Channel and visit her website for more products that she has! Thank you for reading this post!

Au Revoir ♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment