I've seen this tag going around Instagram and although this isn't Instagram, I thought I'd share. Bit more about me!
- I may or may not look it, but I'm 19 years old.
- I am addicted to Star Plus dramas! I watch most of the apart from 2 or 3
- I am always after a bargain!
- I am only 5"1 often get mistaken for being younger due to my height.
- I'm the youngest of 4
- My first Mac eyeshadow was Swimming (bright shimmery green)
- I work in Primark but for privacy reasons, I won't say which one. Everyone thinks its so bad but it isn't that bad just constantly busy at the weekend!
- I go to Strathclyde University which shocks a lot of people because apparently I don't look smart!
- I study foreign languages at university and didn't tell anyone at home until I applied for my course. Languages aren't the most Asian approved university course because it isn't science/medicine/that kind of stuff!!
- I got 100% in my Higher French speaking exam and although I hate speaking, it's where I get the most marks.
- I have the worst co-ordination ever and I still struggle with my rights and lefts.
- I'm not the best at it but in addition to English, French and Italian, I speak Punjabi! Not going to lie, watching Veera on Star Plus improved it!
- I used to be quite spoilt when I was younger because I am the youngest but now, I work hard, earn money and pay for the things I want.
- I have quite a few iPods, an iPad and a Macbook Pro but I am Samsung loyal with my mobile phone!
- L'Equilibre by Kyo is one of my favourite songs this year and I listen to it multiple times a day.
- Although I am right handed, I have weak wrists so I use my left hand quite a bit. Although writing with my left hand needs some work.
- I always get complaints that I'm never happy or smile but I just have a serious face most of the time or I'm daydreaming
- Guaranteed when I go on holiday, I will ALWAYS get stopped at the airport on the way back home. Has happened in Pakistan, Morocco and Turkey all because of my passport photo/not looking old enough,my hair!
- I have being asked what I'm going to do with my degree or if I want to be a teacher. Languages does not mean teaching, the possibilities are endless! I'd like to go into some kind of translation field abroad because I'm fed up of Scotland and its crappy weather!
- I have my life planned out in my head and I WILL buy myself a fancy car and a Chanel handbag one day from all my hard work and dedication or I'll just marry a rich Emirati guy!
And that concludes the 20 random facts about me! Hop it gave you some insight into the kind of person I am. If not then at least i tried!
if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I may look serious but I am a nice person.
Au Revoir :)
Au Revoir :)