I was this kind of post on NikkiTutorials website and from there I seriously thought about all of the makeup I really want but can't afford (broke student problems!). Here comes the list...
- Nars Matte Multiples (swatched these and I decided straight away that I NEED them)
- More Nars blushes - I already have a few; Orgasm, Coeur Battant, Cactus Flower and Taj Mahal but I have my eye on Sin and a few others.
- Clinique Colour Pop Blushes - I want all 4. Need I say more!
- Mac Posey Cream Blush - I seen this in Mac a few weeks ago and I knew that I wanted this but Becca wouldn't let me...
- Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blushes - I've heard lots about these blushes and I was unsure whether I would like them or not but when I was them in makeup tutorials being used I wanted them!
- Tarte Blushes - Tarte isn't available in the UK and I always see these blushes and get jealous!
- Bobbi Brown blush in Apricot - yous can probably tell that I like blusher...
- More Mac pigments - I already have Vanilla, Melon, Cornflower (discontinued) and Rose but I want more! You can never have enough pigments...
- Artist Of Makeup Contour & Highlight Sticks - i WILL have these one day!!! I have a few bits from AOM but I want more. *Foundation reviews will be coming very soon*
- Artist of Makeup Eyeshadows - I have a few eyeshadows (Blake Smoke, Figtorious and Bella) and they are very pigmented so of course I'd want more!
- Artist of Makeup Blushes - I love blush!! Blush is my life!! Therefore I need this palette...
And now for some more affordable products that I'm desperate for!
- Kiko Makeup - Kiko isn't available in stores in the Scotland and I know I can buy it online but I'd like to see the products in person before purchasing.
- NYX round lipsticks - NYX is available in the UK in Next stores but the full range isn't there. I checked a few days ago and only the matte lipsticks were available so online will have to do :(
- NYX blushes - a limited range of blushes are available in the UK and I have a few already (Mauve, Taupe and Peach) but I've had my eye on Cinnamon for a while but it isn't available in stores.
- L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Amber - this is just gorgeous! It's a more shimmery version of Mac Antiqued eyeshadow which is one of my favourites!
That's the end of my wish list so far! If I have more products I want I'll add them. I don't know when I'll buy all of these products... My birthday is next month so I might ask for a few of these products as gifts! What is on you wish list? And why would you like it so much?
Au Revoir <3