Saturday 5 April 2014

March Favourite and Disappointments!

Bonjour lovelies! 

I know I'm about 5 days late but I never do anything on time! So I'm just going to go straight into the March favourites and disappointments post.

Favourites

NYX blushes in Peach and Taupe - by no means in Peach a peach colour but nonetheless it's one of the most beautiful matte pink blushes that I own. Taupe is just the perfect contour colour which has taken over Mac Harmony blush that I previously used. Applied with a Real Techniques contour brush, it just gives a subtle contour which still makes cheekbones look very defined and amazing! 

Urban Decay Naked Palette - the very first Naked palette has been and will always be my favourite out of the 3 palettes. On a daily basis, I either use Smog all over the lid or Naked all over the lid with Buck in the crease. I can't say enough good things about this palette! I normally use an Elf crease brush to apply the eyeshadows, using the primer potion under it.

NYX lip liners - I've got the lip liners in Nude, Orange, Pinky and Red which I bought in Turkey when I went on holiday and before NYX was available in stores in the UK. I've yet to use Red but Nude and Eva's nude lipstick for L'Oreal are a perfect match, Orange with Mac Morange lipglass and Pinky with Mac Speed Dial Lipstick is one of my favourite combinations.

Rimmel Scandaleyes pen eyeliner - OMG this does not smudge! My eyes get really badly watery when there's cold air and Scotland is forever cold and this eyeliner hasn't run at all. I've tested loads of eyeliners in the past and this one has outdone them all and best of all, it isn't that expensive.

Mac Vanilla & Melon pigments - Vanilla was recommended to me by a friend at uni and I've been in 2 minds over this pigment for months. I honestly don't know why because when I bought the pigment I've been using it constantly. Melon is a gorgeous rose-gold colour and I don't use this as much as Vanilla but when I do, I really like how it looks.

Disappointments

Body Shop Peach body wash - I love the entire peach range, especially the body butter and exfoliatior but this body wash broke my skin out so much! I have a feeling the body lotion broke me out too so ill stop using this.

L'Oreal Micellar water - I really enjoyed using this Micellar water but when I looked in the mirror, all I could see was a white residue left on my face which I wasn't impressed about. I'm trying the Garnier one at the moment too and it seems to be working better then the L'Oreal one.

Hope yous enjoyed reading my favourites and disappointments for the month of March! I really enjoy watching these kinds of videos so I think I'll be doing this regularly as I really enjoyed writing up this post!

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @extralucideblogs and on Instagram

Au Revoir <3



No comments:

Post a Comment