Monday 17 March 2014

Shopping my Stash!

Bonjour lovelies, how are you all?

Ive got another post for you all but before I get into writing it, I have a few announcements!

1) If you dont already know, I have a twitter account for this blog - @extralucideblog
2) i=I made an instagram account for this blog too - instagram.com/extralucideblog

Dont be shy! Follow me! Ill follow back and I promise that ill try and remember that I have these accounts because I dont always remember....

Back to this post! Ive got quite a few products that i've hit pan on and to be honest I just want to finish them so I can use other products that I have. I'm going to list below the products that I want to use up and I might score them out once ive used them and depending on how i felt about the products, i might write a review on them!


The products!

♥ Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach
♥ Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
♥ Mac Smoulder Eye Pencil
♥ Mac Viva Glam II Lipstick
♥ Mac Ample Pink Lipglass
♥ Mac Blacktrack Fluidline
♥ Botanics Eyemakeup Remover
♥ Nivea Eyemakeup Remover
♥ Seventeen Blush in Plum

Hopefully ill get through these products soon but I always seem to forget and use other stuff!

Hope you all enjoyed this post!
Au Revoir ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment